Pain Relief With Cannabis Topicals
If you’re interested in discovering the benefits of cannabis without the psychoactive effects, our Denver cannabis topicals are a great option. Topicals are typically used for pain relief and are applied directly through the skin for muscle aches, cramps and joint discomfort. Some users also enjoy the anti-inflammatory effects of topicals. Mile High Dispensary offers Denver a variety of cannabis topical products including balms, lotions, bath products and patches.
Topicals: Benefits and Tips for Application
The Cannabis topicals from our Denver Dispensary are available in different application types and potencies. We’re happy to help you choose the right product for your needs. Here are some tips that will help you get the most out of your experience:
- Balms—Our salves and creams are highly concentrated for quick and easy relief. Each product is non greasy and provides calming effects when applied. It’s recommended to slightly warm the area of your body before application, to ensure easier absorption.
- Lotions—We carry a selection of high CBD relief creams from Escape Artists that are designed to ease your aching muscles and joints. The effects can last between 2-3 hours and the product should be applied in increments.
- Sticks—Application is easier than ever with sticks and roll-ons. Simply apply to the desired area every 2-4 hours, but make sure to avoid using it on broken skin.
- Transdermals—Patches are a unique and discreet way to enjoy long-term effects for up to 12 hours. It’s best to apply to a venous area like the inner wrist or top of foot to ensure maximum absorption.
- Bath products—Enhance your bathing experience with relaxing bath bombs that soothe your muscles. Simply dissolve one into your bath and enjoy the effects.
WE LOVE OUR DENVER CUSTOMERS
Cannabis enthusiasts in Denver are sure to enjoy our selection of premium products at Mile High Dispensary. We partner with trustworthy suppliers that use high-quality ingredients in each product. Our team is happy to provide recommendations and tips for all of our products in Denver including our hybrid CBD and THC creams and lotions, so please contact us or visit our store today.